Our house will be the base from which to travel and the place to return and relax after an intense day of discoveries. Make the trip in your own way with all the possibilities we are going to introduce you. You can adapt them to any time in the year: green sceneries in spring, clear water to swim during the summer, colorful landscapes in the fall and the warmth of our caves in the winter.
Requena, the capital of the district. You can visit La Villa (the old town), la Avenida. Enjoy a meal at “Posada de Águeda”, “El Yantar”, “Fortaleza” o el “Mesón del vino” and a wine tasting at Ferevin.
Utiel, with its caves and the sanctuary of El Remedio. Eat at “El Carro” or “El Castillo” and enjoy the sweets from “El Cebo”.
Camporrobles and the Molón, Fuenterrobles and La Bicuerca and finally a meal at “Genaro”.
Villargordo and its salt lake, the trenches and los Cuchillos… Don’t forget the stunning views from Peñas Blancas or El Moluengo.
Venta del Moro, where the Visitor Center of the Natural Park is located, Las Hoces, Valdocañas’ bridge, adventure sports…
Chera, the paradise of hikers: the water reservoir, the waterfall of La Garita, el Reatillo. A great place to have a bite is “El Pino”.
Caudete de las Fuentes, Kelin and the museum. Enjoy a meal at “Fuente Chica”.
Sinarcas, with the pine trees, el Charco Negro and Pico Ranera.
Some more destinations for whole day trips:
- Sot de Chera, its river, and Chulilla with the Turia river and the route of the reservoirs. Some restaurants we recommend are “El Cerrao” in Sot or “Bodegas de Vanacloig” next to Chulilla.
- Chelva, the capital of La Serranía, with the muslim, jewish and christian neighbourhoods and the aqueduct of Peña Cortada.
- Alcalá del Júcar and Jorquera, in the district of Albacete, two beautiful towns next to the Júcar river. A nice place to eat is “El Mirador” in Las Eras.
- Moya and its impressive castle. Eat at the Moya Hotel in Landete.
- Cofrentes: a volcano and the intersection of two rivers. A beautiful old town, a hiking trail next to the Júcar river and Don Juan’s caves.
- El Rincón de Ademuz, a small piece of Valencia next to Teruel. Some beautiful towns: Ademuz, Castielfabib… and many rivers: Turia, Ebrón and Bohilgues
Seven nights in Casa Lucía - 1400€ (up to 10 people)
Others: as much or as little as you want.