Long evenings with views to the mountains
*Large wardrobe and chest of drawers
*Heated towel rack in the bathroom
From this room you can access a big terrace with comfy armchairs to relax or sun beds to lay under the sun. This is the perfect place for an evening full of talks and laughs with views to the surrounding mountains: Sierra del Tejo y La Herrada. A fantastic space to enjoy the cool summer nights in Requena.
*Click here to see all the services and equipment in the house
- Main entrance from the noblest street in the old town.
- Large living room with a fireplace.
- Reading room with board games.
- Access to the underground cave.
- Combined kitchen and dining room for 10 people.
- Staircase to the rear patio.
The blue and the green bedrooms with a shared bathroom
- Double room
- Bunk bed room
- Shared bathroom in the same floor
- Optional cot
The black bedroom, the attic and the bathroom
- Wooden ceiling
- Wide double room
- Japanese style double bed in the attic
- Shared bathroom
The terrace at the top of the tower: unforgettable memories
Rear patio with a green pergola and an equipped garage
- Rear patio
- Direct access from the street and from within the house
- Coal barbecues
- Foldable tables and chairs
- Small bike workshop