Prevention plan for Casa Lucía
We have redesigned our already exigent procedures in order to guarantee your safety, and ours too.
- Bookings between different groups of people are separated for at least two days. Time is our ally.
- Promoting natural air circulation during a moderate period of time for every single room.
- More exigent cleaning methods, according to the recommendations given by our Goverment.
- Use of steam and disinfectants while cleaning: on fabrics, surfaces and objects.
- High temperature wash or use of disinfectants on bed sheets, towels, etc.
- High temperature wash of kitchen utensils.
- Credit card payment is highly recommended. Contactless check-in.
- Tourist information is available at our custom app, besides the one in the website.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers available in common areas.
- Face masks, gloves and thermometers available for customers on demand.
- Detailed information about local health centers: clinics and hospital. Location and phone numbers.
- We are responsible with our own health and act responsibly to avoid risks.
- The amount of decoration elements has been reduced to minimize contact with objects.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- Accept and respect the regulations we have settled.
- Use the dishwasher for the dishes and cuttlery that you use during your stay.
- Throw away the residues you make: don’t leave them in the house.
- Help us make our service better: we are always open for suggestions.
- Respect the general prevention measures within your group and in the community you are visiting.
Do no hesitate: come and visit us confidently! The whole house is just for you and the surroundings are calm, far from big crowds.