Prevention plan for Casa Lucía
He have redesigned our already exigent procedures in order to guarantee your safety, and ours too.
- We separate bookings between different groups of people at least three days. Time is our ally.
- Promoting natural air circulation during a moderate period of time for every single room.
- More exigent cleaning methods, according to the recommendations given by our Goverment.
- Use of steam and disinfectants while cleaning: on fabrics, surfaces and objects.
- High temperature wash or use of disinfectants on bed sheets, towels, etc.
- High temperature wash of kitchen utensils.
- We recommend using credit cards for all payments. Contactless check-in.
- We offer a custom app with tourist information as well as our website.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers available in common areas.
- Face masks, gloves and thermometers available for customers on demand.
- Detailed information about local health centers: clinics and hospital. Location and phone numbers.
- We are responsible with our own health and act responsibly to avoid risks.
- We have reduced the amount of decoration elements to minimize contact with objects.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- Accept and respect the regulations we have settled.
- Use the dishwasher for the dishes and cuttlery that you use during your stay.
- Throw away the residues you make: don’t leave them in the house.
- Help us to make our service better: we are always open for suggestions.
- Respect the general prevention measures within your grup and in the community you are visiting.
- Bring your own games, books or movies. We have ‘confined’ ours by now.
Come and visit us confidently! The whole house is just for you and the surroundings are calm, far from big crowds.