Prevention plan for Casa Lucía
We have redesigned our already exigent procedures in order to guarantee your safety, and ours too.
- Bookings between different groups of people are separated . Time is our ally.
- Promoting natural air circulation during a moderate period of time for every single room.
- More exigent cleaning methods, according to the recommendations given by our Goverment.
- Use of steam and disinfectants while cleaning: on fabrics, surfaces and objects.
- High temperature wash or use of disinfectants on bed sheets, towels, etc.
- High temperature wash of kitchen utensils.
- Credit card payment is highly recommended. Contactless check-in.
- Tourist information is available at our custom app, besides the one in the website.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers available in common areas.
- Face masks, gloves and thermometers available for customers on demand.
- Detailed information about local health centers: clinics and hospital. Location and phone numbers.
- We are responsible with our own health and act responsibly to avoid risks.
- Accept and respect the regulations we have settled.
- Use the dishwasher for the dishes and cuttlery that you use during your stay.
- Throw away the residues you make: don’t leave them in the house.
- Help us make our service better: we are always open for suggestions.
- In case anyone presents symptoms compatible with Covid, and acording to the current Surveillance and Control Strategy against Covid 19, you should maximize precautionts and reduce social interactions as much as posible(specially with vulnerable people), and avoid mass events. Make dure you constantly use the mask and mantain proper hygiene measures for 10 days after the onset of symptoms.
Do no hesitate: come and visit us confidently! The whole house is just for yourselves and it is placed in a quiet and peaceful destination away from crowds.